Monday, August 29, 2011

About Me

Hi everyone, my name is Jonathan Kondis. I am now in my third year of college, second year at the University of South Alabama. My Freshman year I attended the University of Mobile where I played soccer. Unfortunately, that school costs a million dollars attend so I was forced to make a change.
It seems as time goes on I have less and less time to do the things I most love doing, but when I do get the chance I love to my sports. I have played soccer all my life and enjoy playing and watching several other sports. I am also a big music guy. I always have music in the background of whatever I'm doing. I played some piano when I was younger and wish I would have stayed with it but I unfortunately I did not. If I do not post this now it will be late, sorry.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jonathan! It was cool getting to read a little about you. I too went to a small private school but had to transfer because everything was so expensive. I know this semester is going to be crazy especially with all the work we are having to do for this class. If you need any help let me know. I am also a huge music fan, I play a little guitar here and there. Alright well, have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So where is part two about Dr. pausch? A million dollars a year at Univ of Mobile? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jonathan
    Thanks for commenting on our blog.
    You said that you enjoy playing and watching sports. Do you know much about rugby? Do you know who the All Blacks are?

    ReplyDelete